...if you have a backyard and a kitchen, this blog might be for you!

a chronicle of tips and recipes on everything from gardening to canning and baking your produce, even if you're planted in suburbia...in fact, especially if you are planted in suburbia.



Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mushroom Hunting Pilgrimage


Remember my pal, Cindy Bee, from my winter pilgrimage to the wool festival? Well, today I'm featuring her again--this time as a 'shroomer--a skill I've never learned but often wish I had. Leapfrog on over to her blog to see some delightful pics of hunting mushrooms on the expanses of her land (not quite the square suburban backyard small enough to spit a watermelon seed across that I have!)

http://thebeeladyfromhilltopfarm.blogspot.com/2011/04/looking-for.html?showComment=1306063461992#c8856836443958607172

Happy 'shrooming!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Deb. I'm glad you enjoyed the post. The size of the yard doesn't matter. It's what we do with it that counts.
    I used to have a beautiful balcony when I lived in an apartment in the middle of town. Flowers everywhere!
    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete